posted by TBCAdmin
on Fri, 2011-03-25 15:19
- ALL participants in MAINSTAGE Performances MUST register for a MINIMUM of 3 DAYS.
- For Mainstage participants, the three days you choose DO NOT have to include your performance day, so that you may take full advantage of your package.
- 3-Day & 5-Day packages include all items in the 8-day package that are scheduled on the days you select
- Anyone registered for any of the packages are also eligible for admission to the Coffee Critique on the final Saturday of the festival
- Pass-holders registered for the previous day's performance will also be admitted into the Coffee Critique for that production the following morning
- Early bird deadline for reduced prices is May 31st, 2013 (NOW EXTENDED TO JUNE 7TH); 3-Day and 5-Day packages will be available June 1, 2013.
- There is a Cancellation Fee of $15.00 on all registrations. Cancellations cannot be refunded after the start of the festival.
- Tickets are sold separately for the final night awards ceremony. PLEASE NOTE: A ticket is NOT included in your package.
- Coffee critiques and Green Rooms are first come - first served admittance and you may purchase tickets at the door (if not buying a festival package) for $10.00 each (all prices include GST)
- NEW! Pick-3 and Pick-5 Extra Performance ticket packages can be used for different dates or for multiples of one performance.
- Courses are ordered separately and you do not have to be a Mainstage registrant to take advantage of them.